Consumer Products Sales Coordinator
Posted: November 15, 2017
| Des Plaines, IL
The Sales Coordinator position serves as an important member of the Consumer Products team, by providing organization, support, and execution of sales related activities for Sales Managers, Account Managers, and customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the development and communication of product update information, including new products, obsolete product notifications, product up-charge list, product number lists, and helmet guides
- Assist in the creation and distribution of new product sell sheets to account managers, sales reps, distributors, and key customers when products are added to the product range.
- Execute item set up for select customers in online portal and/or customer specific forms with accounts such as Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Lids, and Target.
- Coordinate sales related support of select key account customers such as Amazon, Lids, NFL teams, Groupon, and Fanatics.
- Order entry functionality in support of Premium-Promotional sales channel
- Coordinate communication of pre-book order deadlines
- Coordinate the creation of Key Account and Sales Channel analysis.
- Coordinate the distribution of weekly and monthly rep reports
- Assist in the coordination of departmental trade show participation: event registration, sample orders, booth shipment, collateral materials, and special event/meeting details (sales meetings, rep/customer meetings).
- Create and set up custom product information, including vendor communication and customer engagement.
- Assist in the coordination and distribution of annual collectibles product catalog.
Qualifications and Skills
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong team player, as well as a self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Photoshop experience a plus
- SAP experience
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree Desired
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position you can apply here.
View More Opportunites