Associate Support Coordinator – Smart Helmets
Posted: March 07, 2018
| Des Plaines, IL
The Riddell Sports - Smart Football Helmet Team is seeking a new team-member with a passion for sport and can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and productivity.
- Provides cross-functional internal support to Riddell Customers using Riddell InSite Smart Football Helmets, Software, and Web-based Products, as well as, Riddell Football Sales Reps. and Riddell Smart Helmet Team in a variety of roles
- Assist with maintaining and enhancing communications with current and prospective Riddell Smart Football Helmet Customers
- Act as a direct support resource for internal Smart Helmet Technology Team and assist with coordinating/conducting product training for Riddell Smart Football Helmet users
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage with current Riddell Smart Football Helmet technology users to expand sales and future engagement with Riddell Smart Helmet Technology Products
- Assist with development of effective sales training, and presentation tools
- Provide support to Riddell Football Sales Reps. and customers using Riddell Smart Football Helmets, Software and Web-based Products
- Assist with developing Smart Helmet marketing content and materials that high-light Smart Helmet products
- Travels up-to 50% based on ability to get up to speed quickly
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum (1 year) of Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales Support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Proven examples of creatively taking a complex business idea and driving it to something tangible.
- Familiarity with Adobe Cloud Platform
- High-energy, results-focused self-starter with the capability to contribute
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently within deadlines
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve conflicts quickly
- Proven track record of teamwork and working well with and as a support resource for both internal Sales, Marketing, Communications and Product Development teams and Customers
- Former Collegiate Student/Athlete, Student Athletic Trainer, Equipment Manager is an added plus
- Experience in consumer engagement, account management, and sales support
- Experience with CRM, Sales Analysis Programs, and Digital Marketing Tools preferred
View More Opportunites