Donation Request Form
Donation Request Policy
Riddell has a deep football heritage. Founded with the mission to make sports equipment safer, better and easier to use, Riddell continues to address the evolving protective equipment needs of the athlete. Today, Riddell equipment is seen on football fields from coast-to-coast protecting every level of player from young athletes all the way up to NFL professionals. Sports, and in particular, football, is the lifeblood of thriving communities across the country, and Riddell is proud to support initiatives that advance the game.
Riddell Donation Policy
- Donation requests must be submitted online through donation request form
- Riddell does not make cash donations
- All on-field football equipment donations are funded through Riddell’s partnership with USA Football
- If you are requesting a collectible for a 501(c)(3) organization, please fill out the information below
Riddell accepts requests for donations and it is our goal to respond to all requests. We recognize the tremendous amount of need and are committed to providing as much support as we can; however, due to the number of donation requests received, Riddell is not able to accommodate all requests. It is important that all requests follow the guidelines provided below to be considered for a donation.
1) The online donation request form must be completed in its entirety to be considered.
2) Your organization must be connected to football, benefit youth athletes or have a mission centered around advancing head protection, and be a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Note: You must enter your organization’s Tax Exempt ID number on the donation request form.
3) Your organization must be located in the United States.
4) Your organization must not have received a donation from Riddell in the calendar year in which currently requesting.
5) Your request for a donation must be submitted and received via online donation form at least eight weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
6) Donated items may not be resold for profit.
There are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting the donation request form does not guarantee the donation will be fulfilled.
All requests seeking Riddell equipment should be facilitated through USA Football and submitted through their annual grant program. Examples include:
Youth Football Equipment Grant (retail value approximately $1,000 in equipment)
- Eligibility Requirement: Applicants must hold a 501 (c)(3) non-profit status
High School Equipment Grant (retail value approximately $1,500 in equipment)
- Eligibility Requirement: Applicants must be a part of a school sponsored program
Please visit the fundraising and grants section of USA Football for more information.